[comp.sys.amiga] MSS address

gt1407b@prism.gatech.edu (SUTTON,MICHAEL SCOTT) (12/21/90)

Newsgroups: comp.sys.amiga
Subject: MSS address
I own version 2.10 of Analyze!.  Yes, sometimes i feel a :-) is necessary
when I say that.  I cannot get Analyze! to recognize any <ALT>-x sequence
to start the execution of a macro.  Supplied worksheets with macros named
\0 auto-execute when the sheet is loaded.  These macros execute perfectly.
However, I cannot re-execute them by pressing <ALT>-0.

I have an Amiga 1000 with 2 meg RAM running workbench 1.3

The phone number supplied with the documentation is now some stock quoting
service.  If someone can help me with my problem, or tell me how to get
in touch with Micro Systems Software, I would deeply appreciate it.

Mike

uucp: ...!{allegra,amd,hplabs,seismo,ut-ngp}!gatech!prism!gt1407b
ARPA: gt1407b@prism.gatech.edu