[comp.sys.amiga] Dave and new car.

mpierce@ewu.UUCP (Mathew W. Pierce) (12/12/90)

Dave - remember, it's not how fast you can drive that matters, but how you
can drive fast.  I hope you wear a seat belt, you would be sorely missed.

In article <1364@ewu.UUCP> mpierce@ewu.UUCP (Mathew W. Pierce) writes:
>Dave - remember, it's not how fast you can drive that matters, but how you
>can drive fast.  I hope you wear a seat belt, you would be sorely missed.

Only a fool would drive without a seat belt on.
		"I can't drive 55"	-Sammy Hagar

BAXTER_A@wehi.dn.mu.oz (12/19/90)

In article <16627@cbmvax.commodore.com>, daveh@cbmvax.commodore.com (Dave Haynie) writes:
> In article <1364@ewu.UUCP> mpierce@ewu.UUCP (Mathew W. Pierce) writes:
>>Dave - remember, it's not how fast you can drive that matters, but how you
>>can drive fast.  I hope you wear a seat belt, you would be sorely missed.
>
> Only a fool would drive without a seat belt on.
> --
> Dave Haynie Commodore-Amiga (Amiga 3000) "The Crew That Never Rests"
>    {uunet|pyramid|rutgers}!cbmvax!daveh      PLINK: hazy     BIX: hazy
> 		"I can't drive 55"	-Sammy Hagar

But did you know that South Australia was the first place in the world to
make seat belts compulsory? (That's what we call a freedom here - the
freedom to be able to survive regardless of foolishness)

Regards Alan

qbarnes@urbana.mcd.mot.com (Quentin Barnes) (12/21/90)

In article <16627@cbmvax.commodore.com> daveh@cbmvax.commodore.com (Dave Haynie) writes:

>In article <1364@ewu.UUCP> mpierce@ewu.UUCP (Mathew W. Pierce) writes:
>>Dave - remember, it's not how fast you can drive that matters, but how you
>>can drive fast.  I hope you wear a seat belt, you would be sorely missed.

>Only a fool would drive without a seat belt on.

Dave, you should do public service announcements for Amiga owners...

>--
>Dave Haynie Commodore-Amiga (Amiga 3000) "The Crew That Never Rests"
>   {uunet|pyramid|rutgers}!cbmvax!daveh      PLINK: hazy     BIX: hazy
>		"I can't drive 55"	-Sammy Hagar

Quentin Barnes
qbarnes@urbana.mcd.mot.com