[comp.sys.amiga] RIFF & IFF file format documents?

gilgalad@caen.engin.umich.edu (Ralph Seguin) (12/21/90)

Hi.  I'm mirroring this post into the comp.sys.amiga groups since IFF is the
rule and not the exception there.  IFF is a beautiful standard.  Hmmm...
this is perhaps the first useful Amiga <-> NeXT post on comp.sys.* :)

In article <33949@athertn.Atherton.COM> dlw@Atherton.COM (David Williams) writes:
>Edward Jung mentioned the RIFF format which is derived from IFF as a
>possible multimedia document format that was or could be platform
>neutral. Anyone
>have a documents describing either that they could mail or make ftp'able?

>=David=
>      David Williams -- dlw@atherton.com -- (408) 734-9822 x291
>	    Atherton Technology -- The Software BackPlane
>	       1333 Bordeaux Drive Sunnyvale, CA 94089
>			 AIX,SunOS,Ultrix,VMS
>				  *

Ralph Seguin			gilgalad@dip.eecs.umich.edu