[comp.sys.amiga] A500 -> NEC multisync II

2flnoffend@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu (12/19/90)

I need to hook up an NEC multisync II to an A500, I'd appreciate any help
that you could give me.

Thanks!

coxc0011@ucselx.sdsu.edu (David Tse) (12/23/90)

2flnoffend@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu writes:

>I need to hook up an NEC multisync II to an A500, I'd appreciate any help
>that you could give me.

>Thanks!

If it's a Nec 2A, it won't go down to 15.75kHz of horizontal freq. if
you read the spec. sheet. A Nec 3D, or old 3A will do.

The cable is different, has diff. pin out, so you need a special cable.

good luck,
David

ps. I'm looking for a good monitor for the A3000, anyone suggests one
which handles the overscan properly? (display on whole screen)

--
/*    David Tse      Internet: coxc0011@ucselx.sdsu.edu (expire 12/31/90)    */