[comp.sys.amiga] MR-Backup Professional

JK829055@pucal.bitnet (Jim Karczewski, Programmer -- TTR Development, Inc.) (12/24/90)

        To Whomever asked about there being a commercial Version of
MR-Backup:

        MR-BACKUP Professional should now be availble From TTR Development, Inc,
It has many New fatures added to it including the Ability to back-up your
hard drive to ANY SCSI Tape drive using ANY SCSI Controller... Don't quote
me on Prices... because I'm not pretty sure on them.. I think it was going to
be released at $54.95.. I have not talked to my Boss since I was at the WOA,
Toronto So I don't know if it is Officially available or not.. To get The
Official Information On it Call (608)277-8071 VOICE (608)277-8072 Support BBS,
or (609)277-8073 FAX.

                                        Jim Karczewski

sean@ms.uky.edu (Sean Casey) (12/27/90)

Professional, eh?

Good. I've always wanted to professionally back up my disks. :-/

--
***  Sean Casey <sean@s.ms.uky.edu>

sdl@linus.mitre.org (Steven D. Litvinchouk) (12/29/90)

In article <sean.662265225@s.ms.uky.edu> sean@ms.uky.edu (Sean Casey) writes:

> Professional, eh?
>
> Good. I've always wanted to professionally back up my disks. :-/

I have noticed that it's named "Mr Backup Professional" (capital M,
lowercase r) in some of the ads.  The vendor ought to add the line,
"pronounced Mister Backup", in those ads.  Great name
association--like Mr. Coffee, etc.  :-)

--
Steven Litvintchouk
MITRE Corporation