[comp.sys.amiga] 68030 68882 and C= 2630 board.

jiro@microsoft.UUCP (Jiro FEINGOLD) (12/14/90)

I have a 25Mhz 68030 and 68882 for sale.  Both are fully working but the 68030
has a small chip in it's ceramic side.  I will sell both for $100 and guarentee
both for 30 days.

I also have a 2630 board (where the 68030 and 68882 came from) for sale.  It has
2 megs on it, but since I tried to install a new crystal timer on it it doesn't
work.  It might be fixed, but it can at least be used for parts (the memory
specifically) I will sell it for $100.

please mail me directly (uunet!microsoft!jiro) or call at work 206-936-7834 or
home 206-525-9077 because I never read usegroups.  If you can get the board
working, you have saved yourself alot of money and gotten a really cool board.

jiro feingold

tjhayko@thunder.lakeheadu.ca (12/15/90)

I am interested in the board if it is still available.  Drop me a mail message
and let me know.

* Tom Hayko                    * only the Amiga         /// *
* tjhayko@thunder.lakeheadu.ca * (Commodore is starting///  *
*                              *    to know that)  \\\///   *
*                              * and it's about time\XX/    *

QUIT

jblake@hprnd.rose.hp.com (John Blake) (01/01/91)

/* To whom it may concern:  I tried mailing this directly to the author and */
/* it bounced.  Since I didn't feel like paying for a phone call, I decided */
/* to post here.  Hope this waste of bandwidth doesn't offend anyone :-)    */

In comp.sys.amiga, jiro@microsoft.UUCP (Jiro FEINGOLD) writes:

> also have a 2630 board (where the 68030 and 68882 came from) for sale.  It has
> 2 meg on it, but since I tried to install a new crystal timer on it it doesn't
> work.  It might be fixed, but it can at least be used for parts (the memory
> specifically) I will sell it for $100.
>
> jiro feingold

Jiro,

I may be interested in this board if you still have it.  Could you answer a
few questions for me:

    1) Does the board have any physical damage (components or PCA)?

    2) Does it come with original packaging and documentation?

    3) How would you want to handle shipment/payment?

Thanks.

John Blake, KC6ORN                 Email:  jblake@hprnd.rose.hp.com