[comp.sys.amiga] Looking for Amigavision examples

plouff@kali.enet.dec.com (Wes Plouff) (01/03/91)

Back a few months ago there was a call on the net for finished
Amigavision example pieces.  Aside from one charming issue of the CDAUG
(Albany, NY) newsletter-on-disk, nothing seems to have surfaced.  Has
anyone uploaded other things to any public archive?  Reply via e-mail,
please.  I'll post results to comp.sys.amiga.

--
Wes Plouff, Digital Equipment Corp, Maynard, Mass.
plouff@kali.enet.dec.com

Networking bibliography:  _Islands in the Net_, by Bruce Sterling
			  _The Matrix_, by John S. Quarterman

hb136@leah.albany.edu (Herb Brown) (01/03/91)

In article <18617@shlump.nac.dec.com> plouff@kali.enet.dec.com (Wes Plouff) writes:

>Back a few months ago there was a call on the net for finished
>Amigavision example pieces.  Aside from one charming issue of the CDAUG
>(Albany, NY) newsletter-on-disk, nothing seems to have surfaced.
>
>--
>Wes Plouff, Digital Equipment Corp, Maynard, Mass.
>plouff@kali.enet.dec.com
>
>Networking bibliography:  _Islands in the Net_, by Bruce Sterling
>			  _The Matrix_, by John S. Quarterman

There are actually three charming issues of cdAug, the Capital District
AMIGA User Group electronic newsletter in /incoming/amiga/AVmods on
128.155.23.64. I will try to upload additional issues. I'm glad to
read that you apparently enjoyed them. Our electronics editor will
appreciate the news.
                                 Herb

Herb Brown  Math Dept  The Univ at Albany  Albany, NY 12222  (518) 442-4640
hibrown@leah.albany.edu or hibrown@cs.albany.edu  or  hb136@ALBNYVMS.BITNET