[comp.sys.amiga] Games for sale

deh@ndmath.UUCP (David Hurtubise) (07/01/89)

I've finally decided that these games are taking up too much space
and just gathering dust.

For Sale:

DISCOVERY SOFTWARE

Arkanoid                                                    $15

ELECTRONIC ARTS

Archon II Adept                                             $10
Stuart Smith's Adventure Construction Set                   $10
Bard's Tale 1  with hintbook                                $20
Bard's Tale 2  with hintbook                                $25
One on One (Larry Bird & Doctor Jay)                        $10
Skyfox                                                      $10
Return to Atlantis                                          $20

EPYX

Sub Battle Simulator                                        $20

FTL

Dungeon Master                                              $20

MICROILLUSIONS

The FaeryTale Adventure                                     $20
FirePower (One to One Series)                               $10

RAINBIRD

Starglider                                                  $15

SSI

A D & D Heroes of the Lance                                 $20
Phantasie III:  The Wrath of Nikademus                      $15

All of the above prices include shipping to anywhere in the US.
All games come with the original disks and full documentation.
If you don't like my prices, then please make an offer.  On the
older games I will consider any price which covers shipping.

deh@ndmath.UUCP (David Hurtubise) (07/10/89)

I realize now that friday night before the 4th of July weekend was probably
not the best time to post this.  Also, I might not have made myself clear
the first time:  I don't want these.  Make me an offer.  Any offer if you
don't like my prices.  Someone out there must have some use for them.

For Sale:

DISCOVERY SOFTWARE

Arkanoid                                                    $15

ELECTRONIC ARTS

Stuart Smith's Adventure Construction Set                   $10
Bard's Tale 1  with hintbook                                $20
Bard's Tale 2  with hintbook                                $25
One on One (Larry Bird & Doctor Jay)                        $10
Skyfox                                                      $10
Return to Atlantis                                          $20

EPYX

Sub Battle Simulator                                        $20

MICROILLUSIONS

The FaeryTale Adventure                                     $20

PSYGNOSIS

Brataccas                                                   $10

RAINBIRD

Starglider                                                  $15

SSI

A D & D Heroes of the Lance                                 $20
Phantasie III:  The Wrath of Nikademus                      $15

All of the above prices include shipping to anywhere in the US.
All games come with the original disks and full documentation.
If you don't like my prices, then please make an offer.  On the
older games I will consider any price which covers shipping.

RUMAC::802389263@servax.fiu.edu (Paolo V. Troia) (07/24/90)

     I have the following games for sale (include box & manuals):

     - Falcon v.1.1: $20
     - Operation: Counterstrike (Req. Falcon): $12
     - Times of Lore: $18
     - Demon's Winter: $15
     - Heroes of the Lance: $15
     - The Faery Tale Adventure: $15
     - Hero's Quest: $20

     Shipping is not included on the prices above. Prices may be
negotiable. If interested, send me e-mail or give me a call.

     Thanks.
Paolo V. Troia                          802389263%rumac@upr1.upr.clu.edu
University of Puerto Rico, Mayaguez     Phone: (809)834-3405

RUMAC::802389263@servax.fiu.edu (Paolo V. Troia) writes:

>     I have the following games for sale (include box & manuals):

>     - Heroes of the Lance: $15

Just a note here: Heroes o' de Lance will not work on WB 1.3 or if you have
the new Agnus chip. I got burned when I bought this game from SSI. But
they at least let me exchange it for Dragon's of Flame, which works
with 1.3, but guess what? it doesn't work with the new Agnus chip
(haven't tried a hack to eliminate the extra 1/2 meg chip ram yet)

--
John Sparks         |                                 | D.I.S.K. 24hrs 2400bps.
sparks@corpane.UUCP |                                 | PH: (502) 968-DISK

PYC118@uriacc.uri.edu (Rasiel) (01/03/91)

I'd like to sell the following games, all of which are in very good condition
with original manuals/packaging:

Turrican         $15
Budokan          $13
The Plague       $15
Monday Night Football  $20 (comes with a VHS tape)
A-10 Tank Killer $18
Magic Johnson's Basketball $15
Hooked on Lottery $10
TV Sports Football $13
Rick Dangerous II $10
Gremlins II      $12
ProDraw 2.0      $45

If interested drop me a note. Rasiel, pyc118@uriacc

ztsindi@ubvmsb.cc.buffalo.edu (Bill Gant) (01/03/91)

Posted for Clayton J. Miner...Text to Follow
 | Todd G Vaarwerk      | Bitnet:   ZTSINDI@UBVMS                |
 | State University of  | Internet: ZTSINDI@UBVMS.CC.BUFFALO.EDU |
 |  New York at Buffalo |           VAARWERK@ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU    |
 | Disclaimer: Believe what you want .. I trashed all my views of|
 |             reality ages ago  d8-)                            |

In article <40470@nigel.ee.udel.edu>, PYC118@uriacc.uri.edu (Rasiel) writes...
>I'd like to sell the following games, all of which are in very good condition
>with original manuals/packaging:
>
>Rick Dangerous II $10

>If interested drop me a note. Rasiel, pyc118@uriacc

Okay, I am interested, and here is my note.  How do you want to handle the
transaction?  Personal cheque okay?   Leave me mail...
 |                Clayton J. Miner - Reality Engineer                  |
 | SysOp - Known World BBS | Bitnet:   ZTSINDI@UBVMS                   |
 | (716)-883-3083 300-2400 | Internet: ZTSINDI@UBVMS.CC.BUFFALO.EDU    |
 |   The views of this post are not those of the host organization.    |