[comp.sys.amiga] Autodocs&includes v1.3

f88ho@efd.lth.se (Hans Olsson) (01/04/91)

I would like to get hold of both the includes and autodocs v1.3, so I have
some questions:

How much for both of them (overseas)?

How to send the money? (It seems that I can't write anything on a
moneyorder and I have to send it separately,
so do I have to use a US$-cheque (sp?) )?

---
Flames for spelling to NULL:
----------
Hans Olsson   Email: f88ho@efd.lth.se
              Snail: K[MN[RSV[GEN 8:118
                     222 45 Lund Sweden

ken@cbmvax.commodore.com (Ken Farinsky - CATS) (01/05/91)

In article <1991Jan3.203325.18088@lth.se> f88ho@efd.lth.se (Hans Olsson) writes:
>I would like to get hold of both the includes and autodocs v1.3, so I have
>some questions: How much for both of them (overseas)?

AmigaDOS V1.3 Native Developer Update   $20.00 (U.S.)

Prices listed include charges for shipping within the U.S.
Add $2.50 for orders shipped to Canada, $5.00 for orders outside
North America.

>How to send the money? (It seems that I can't write anything on a
>moneyorder and I have to send it separately,
>so do I have to use a US$-cheque (sp?) )?

Send check or money order (U.S. dollars) payable to Commodore Business
Machines to:  CATS-Orders, 1200 Wilson Drive, West Chester, PA  19380.
Allow 4-6 weeks for processing.

>Hans Olsson   Email: f88ho@efd.lth.se

Ken Farinsky - CATS - (215) 431-9421 - Commodore Business Machines
uucp: ken@cbmvax.commodore.com   or  ...{uunet,rutgers}!cbmvax!ken
bix:  kfarinsky