[comp.sys.amiga] Sid

C503719@umcvmb.missouri.edu (Baird McIntosh) (03/02/90)

In some article, murphy@newton.physics.purdue.edu (Bill Murphy) writes:
>PS, SID is only 4133K.
                 ^^^^^
Wow!  Only 4.1 megs, huh?  I suppose this version also includes the kitchen
sink, eh? :-)

1.RAM DISK:> type baird.sig
Baird McIntosh (2nd yr CS/Math major, University of Missouri-Columbia)
c503719@umcvmb.missouri.edu <-or-> c503719@umcvmb.bitnet
"Every multitasking system needs a talking clock..." -- Andy Finkel

murphy@pur-phy (William J. Murphy) (03/02/90)

In article <12663@baldrick.udel.EDU> C503719@umcvmb.missouri.edu (Baird McIntosh) writes:
> In some article, murphy@newton.physics.purdue.edu (Bill Murphy) writes:
>> PS, SID is only 4133K.
>                 ^^^^^
> Wow!  Only 4.1 megs, huh?  I suppose this version also includes the kitchen
> sink, eh? :-)
Shoot! one little decimal point and a guy gets crucified.8^)
Sorry,
--
 Bill Murphy                          murphy@newton.physics.purdue.edu
Enjoying my Amiga 2000, but holding out for a real computer: The Amiga 3000!!

cabp10@vaxa.strath.ac.uk (01/07/91)

Is there a verion of SID the Directory control and mantince Program up from
1.3 And where can I find it?

thanks for your help--
                              / / The Light of the
Dan Dare                      \\  New Dawn Burns Bright
                               /  Even at night.
 AKA  Sean Stratton     |"Logic clearly dictates that the| Disclamer:- It wasn't
Cabp10@uk.ac.strath.vaxa| needs of the many outweigh the |Me. Hell I wasn't even
on JANET                | needs of the few".....ST:TWOK  |there at the time.
               All misspelling is my brains fault not mine