[comp.sys.amiga] SMUS2TeX & AmiShow Berlin

ludde@cyklop.nada.kth.se (Erik Lundevall) (01/02/91)

Recently a program called SMUS2TeX was posted, which is supposed to convert
SMUS music scores to TeX format. The resulting TeX file wants some files that
I don't have though; musicnft, musictex & musicadd.

Are those files available by anonymous ftp or something like that? I would be
grateful for any help.

I know that AmiShow Berlin is in April, but I don't know the dates. Does anyone
have more info about this?

--
-Erik Lundevall                   ludde@adder.bula.se | ludde@nada.kth.se

In article <LUDDE.91Jan2025536@cyklop.nada.kth.se> ludde@cyklop.nada.kth.se (Erik Lundevall) writes:

>I know that AmiShow Berlin is in April, but I don't know the dates. Does anyone
>have more info about this?

It is 25.4.91 - 28.4.91, the 25. being dealer day.