[comp.sys.amiga] dnet dprint ?

JFS10@psuvm.psu.edu (Jonathan Swaby) (12/18/90)

 I have been trying to use dprint and dsoc 8198 on a SUN SparcServer 1+ running
 SUNos 4.1 . Everything is working correctly, but I get a permission denied
 message when I try the above commands. I have changed the dnet.config file
 on the amiga side to set all access to the lowest security level, but I still
 get the message. Can anyone help me? Does anyone have dprint working. I am
 calling the SUN from the amiga, rather than using the SUN to call the amiga.

 Jonathan Swaby     JFS10@PSUVM
                    jfs10@psuvm.psu.edu
                    jswaby@psusun01.psu.edu
                    swaby@zelinski.psu.edu

siri@otc.otca.oz (Siri Hewa) (01/08/91)

In article <90352.102816JFS10@psuvm.psu.edu> JFS10@psuvm.psu.edu (Jonathan Swaby) writes:

> I have been trying to use dprint and dsoc 8198 on a SUN SparcServer 1+ running
> SUNos 4.1 . Everything is working correctly, but I get a permission denied
> message when I try the above commands. I have changed the dnet.config file
> on the amiga side to set all access to the lowest security level, but I still
> get the message. Can anyone help me? Does anyone have dprint working. I am
> calling the SUN from the amiga, rather than using the SUN to call the amiga.
>
> Jonathan Swaby     JFS10@PSUVM
>                    jfs10@psuvm.psu.edu

 Please check that,  1.Are you using the same access and pass word for both
 machine.
		     2.On SUN side also check access configuration.
		     3 Check display path. (Should be rootless).
		     4.Check Remote command.

		     Siri Hewa.
		     ||||OTC||
		     R&D Visual Communications.