[comp.sys.amiga] Games for Sale II

orovner@ucsd.edu (Oleg Rovner) (01/07/91)

Hi Rasiel,

I don't know if you remember me, but I'm the guy who bought the
ATonce from Brien.

Anyway, I was wondering if Brian would mind selling me a couple of
the packages listed via UPS COD? I'd like ProDraw 2.0 and
Monday Night football. I'll pay the asking price if Brian doesn't
mind covering the postage... (Or he can send them straight via UPS,
save dough on COD charges, and I'll send the money order when I get
them). My adress is 13923 York Ave  Poway, CA 92064.

Oleg Rovner

P.S. Any chance Brian has the registration card for ATonce laying
around somewhere? They give out free s/w updates to registered
users, and I'd like to just send them the card rather than writing
a letter explaining there was no card in the box when I got it...

--
"Nobody in this city would get shot if they just did what the cops
told them to." San Diego Police Department Officer Shane Martin

watters@cis.ohio-state.edu (david r watters) (01/07/91)

I would like to get star control from you!

David
watters@cis.ohio-state.edu

--
"All of us get lost in the darkness, dreamers learn to steer by the stars.
 All of us do time in the gutter, dreamers turn to look at the cars!" - RUSH

bj@cbmvax.commodore.com (Brian Jackson) (01/08/91)

In article <40898@nigel.ee.udel.edu> watters@cis.ohio-state.edu (david r watters) writes:
>I would like to get star control from you!

Thank you for reminding me.  I'd just like to get Star Control working.
How is it that a product can get to the shelves of my local games dealer
with an install script that (1) breaks when it tries to switch to disk #2
and (2) makes reference to a file (directory) on disk #2 that is not in
existance? I'd love to play this game but ...

bj

 | Brian Jackson  Software Engineer, Commodore-Amiga Inc.  GEnie: B.J. |
 | bj@cbmvax.cbm.commodore.com    or  ...{uunet|rutgers}!cbmvax!bj     |
 | "Huh?"  - Lao-Tse                                                   |

robert@CAM.ORG (Robert Masse) (01/08/91)