[comp.sys.amiga] HELP !! .. Need Clock virus Programme .. - WTF?

djh@neuromancer.metaphor.com (Dallas J. Hodgson) (01/11/91)

In article <53957@eerie.acsu.Buffalo.EDU> ztsindi@ubvmsd.cc.buffalo.edu writes:

> Posted for Clayton J Miner.  Text follows ..
>
>I need a Virus Programme for "Clock Viruses", such as CHRONOS or such.
>Anyone who can tell me if where it can be found (on an FTP Site) or so
>on, any help would be greatly appriciated.

... now why the hell would anybody want such a thing? We aren't working on a
@#$! NEW virus, are we?
| Dallas J. Hodgson               |     "This here's the wattle,             |
| Metaphor Computer Systems       |      It's the emblem of our land.        |
| Mountain View, Ca.              |      You can put it in a bottle,         |
| USENET : djh@metaphor.com       |      You can hold it in your hand."      |
+============================================================================+
| "The views I express are my own, and not necessarily those of my employer" |

yorkw@stable.ecn.purdue.edu (Willis F York) (01/11/91)

djh@neuromancer.metaphor.com (Dallas J. Hodgson) writes:

>In article <53957@eerie.acsu.Buffalo.EDU> ztsindi@ubvmsd.cc.buffalo.edu writes:
>>
>> Posted for Clayton J Miner.  Text follows ..
>>
>>I need a Virus Programme for "Clock Viruses", such as CHRONOS or such.
>>Anyone who can tell me if where it can be found (on an FTP Site) or so
>>on, any help would be greatly appriciated.

>... now why the hell would anybody want such a thing? We aren't working on a
>@#$! NEW virus, are we?

IT means he WANTS a program to KILL clock Viurses!

he frogot to put "anti-" in front of "Virus" (I hope).

--
yorkw@ecn.purdue.edu  Willis F York
Macintosh... Proof that a Person can use a Computer all day and still