[comp.sys.amiga] Aquarium 411

pais41@wn2.sci.kun.nl (Freddy Aries) (01/16/91)

Does anyone know if and where the additions from Fish disks 411-420
(and 421-430) for the Aquarium database are available?

     Thanks in advance,

                           Freddy Aries
                           pais41@wn2.sci.kun.nl
                           Faculty of Maths & CS
                           University of Nijmegen, the Netherlands

walrus@wam.umd.edu (Udo K Schuermann) (01/17/91)

In article <pais41.664016694@wn2> pais41@wn2.sci.kun.nl writes:
>Does anyone know if and where the additions from Fish disks 411-420
>(and 421-430) for the Aquarium database are available?

I've been a bit busy recently, and allowed myself to fall behind.
I've just finished the 411-420 set, and the 421-430 set should be
only a few days behind.  Both should be on ab20 by Mon 21 Jan 90.

 ._.  Udo Schuermann     "A shadow shall fall over the universe, and evil
 ( )  walrus@wam.umd.edu  shall grow in its path, and death shall come from
                          the skies."                -- Movie "Heavy Metal"