[comp.sys.amiga] Need help on abcfd20 with .PAK files.

PBEAUJEANT%BNANDP51.BITNET@cunyvm.cuny.edu (01/14/91)

Hello,

I seen on abcfd20 the file zoo-2.01.pak.
Could you help me about this kind of file (.pak).

I have another problem with lharc from abcfd20.
Indeed, I receive this file on the VAX cluster and I download it on tha Amiga.
When I decompact it, the first and the second files included into lharc-1.30.zoo
   are good. But when I arrived at the lharc program itself, there is a CRC erro
   r,
file corrupted.

Another problem is the file FILE.Z on the reachable root on abcfd20.
I download it on the VAX but what can I do with it to see the list of files.
UUdecode, Unpack, ...

Thanks.
Pascal Beaujeant. FNDP. Belgium.

terminal@phoenix.pub.uu.oz.au (Bernard Leach) (01/18/91)

In <41648@nigel.ee.udel.edu> PBEAUJEANT%BNANDP51.BITNET@cunyvm.cuny.edu writes:

>Hello,

>I seen on abcfd20 the file zoo-2.01.pak.
>Could you help me about this kind of file (.pak).

.pak files are executable files (for the Amiga) will will self extract.

terminal