[comp.sys.amiga] A64

JBK4@psuvm.psu.edu (11/16/90)

First, has a version of the PD 64 Emulator been released for the Amiga 3000?  S
econd, with it run GEOS 2.0?  If so, how much memory expansion does it allow fo
r?  Currently GEOS recognizes up to 2 megs.
Third, is there a hardware device that will allow me to use my C= 1581 and 1541
 drives with my 3000?  If not, is there a prg that can read/write 1581 formatte
d disks?1581
Please Reply via E-Mail.  Thanks.

jdmst11@unix.cis.pitt.edu (John D Morris) (01/13/91)

	I read somewhere about a PD C64 emulator that used the internal
drives for the amiga.  Does anyone know where to FTP them?
					Thanx,
					jdmst11@unix.cis.pitt.edu

SteveX@omx.UUCP (Steve Tibbett) (01/17/91)

In article <78275@unix.cis.pitt.edu> jdmst11@unix.cis.pitt.edu (John D Morris) writes:
>	I read somewhere about a PD C64 emulator that used the internal
>drives for the amiga.  Does anyone know where to FTP them?

Speaking of A64, why is it it won't run on the A3000?  It runs on
other 68030 systems... The only reason I can see would be them using
the high byte of the addresses to store other info...

--
   ...Steve Tibbett...bix=s.tibbett...Plink=STEVEX...BBS=613-731-3419...
              ...VirusX=4.01...Insert Disclaimer Here...

yorkw@stable.ecn.purdue.edu (Willis F York) (01/18/91)

SteveX@omx.UUCP (Steve Tibbett) writes:

>In article <78275@unix.cis.pitt.edu> jdmst11@unix.cis.pitt.edu (John D Morris) writes:
>>	I read somewhere about a PD C64 emulator that used the internal
>>drives for the amiga.  Does anyone know where to FTP them?

>Speaking of A64, why is it it won't run on the A3000?  It runs on
>other 68030 systems... The only reason I can see would be them using
>the high byte of the addresses to store other info...

I "heard" the New custome Chips set is "causing" problems with a64.

Thus a 2000 with 030 should be ok, but if it had 2 meg chip, ect....
It would cause problems... WHY? No Idea.
.

--
yorkw@ecn.purdue.edu  Willis F York
Macintosh... Proof that a Person can use a Computer all day and still