[comp.sys.amiga] Trak Mouse

david@starsoft (Dave Lowrey) (01/19/91)

In article <9101180331.AA20261@cwns1.INS.CWRU.Edu>, Ken Kopin writes:

>   Thank you to everyone who helped me get my Atari Trak-Ball
> converted into something useful! I haven't used my mouse since
> I got my Trak-Ball working. I urge EVERYONE to track down
> any Trak-Ball's you can and make the conversion... It's WORTH
> it!

Where the heck is everyoune finding these cheap Atari Trak Balls?
I would give my eye teeth for one!!!

If you know of a place, please send me e-mail. I will gladly give
you the money to buy one and to hip it back (plus a few bucks for
your troubles).

Dave

These words be mine. The company doesn't care, because I am the company! :-)

      Dave Lowrey        |  david@starsoft or {uhnix1,lobster}!starsoft!david
Starbound Software Group |
      Houston, TX        | "Dare to be stupid!" -- Weird Al Yankovic