[comp.sys.amiga] original games for sale

uzun@pnet01.cts.com (Roger Uzun) (01/17/91)

I want to buy Golden Axe for $12.00, Please tell me where to send the
money, and please, if I get it, do not ship ground UPS, ship 1st class
mail, it costs about the same and gets to me much faster.

Roger Uzun
9733 Roe Dr
Santee, Ca. 92071
619-562-8697
619-260-1100

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!uzun
ARPA: crash!pnet01!uzun@nosc.mil
INET: uzun@pnet01.cts.com

sutherla@qtp.ufl.edu (01/19/91)

In article <41798@nigel.ee.udel.edu> you write:
>From:         BRIAN DUSSAULT <AAW450@uriacc.uri.edu>
>TV SPORTS FOOTBALL $12

	Is this the ABC one with the tape?  If so, I am interested.

>GOLDEN AXE $12

	If you can tell me if it works on an A3000 (under 1.3 or 2.0) (same
goes for the football one above), then I'd like this one too.
>       ask for brian...thanks to everyone who responded with my last list.

Scott Sutherland
sutherla@qtp.ufl.edu