[comp.sys.amiga] Amiga 2000 system for sale

brandonl@amadeus.WR.TEK.COM (Brandon Lovested) (02/15/90)

				 FOR SALE:

				AMIGA 2000
			      COMPUTER SYSTEM

HARDWARE
	A2000 (kybd., mouse)
	3 MB RAM
	Two 3.5" DD
	Two 20 MB HD
	1084 color monitor
	Power strip/surge protector
	Joystick

DOCUMENTATION
	All original Amiga documentation
	Developer's documentation (ROM kernel, etc.)

SOFTWARE
	AmigaDOS 1.3
	MultiPlan Plus
	MANX Aztec C 3.6a
	Scribble Word Processor
	DataRetrieve
	IntroCAD
	LINT for the Amiga
	Metascope debugger
	Quarterback Hard Disk Backup
	VIP Professional Spreadsheet
	OnLine! Communication package
	Deluxe Paint

GAMES
	Dungeon Master
	Shadow of the Beast
	Balance of Power
	Chessmaster 2000
	Defender of the Crown
	Empire
	and others...

MISC
	Desk with hutch

PRICE
	$3300.00 or best offer...

	Reply:  brandonl@amadeus.WR.TEK.COM

don@vax1.acs.udel.EDU (Donald R Lloyd) (07/25/90)

----- News saved at 24 Jul 90 20:38:22 GMT

	I'd like to sell this system as a package:

	Amiga 2000
	1084s stereo monitor
	48MB scsi HD w/supra wordsync controller
	3 megs RAM
	internal 2400 baud modem

	I've got ~120 disks of PD/shareware, and will stuff as much onto the HD
as you'd like.  I'll also send a 68010 (took it out recently due to an
incompatibility problem with a piece of SW I was using, but is OK w/most
other things.)  Has the 1 meg Agnus.
	If you're a local buyer (i.e. just about anyplace in DE that I'm
relatively familiar with) and are unfamiliar with the system I'd be more
than happy to set it up & get you started with it.

	I'm a Poor College Student (tm) who is hoping to take advantage of
educational discounts on a 3000 sometime in the next few months, but
I'd like to get it before classes start again, so I'll have to try to sell
this now and be Amiga-less till I can save up the rest....

	Anyway, I'd like $2000 for the complete setup.  Everything works, with
one small exception- if you try to play a game with a joystick while the
mouse is plugged into port 1, the joystick will send your plane/character/
ball/cursor/whatever spinning around the world to the right.  (This never
bothered me much... I play about 1 game/week, and these usually aren't
joystick-intensive).

	Oh, yeah... the mouse is, of course, included.  The monitor has a
"Flicker master" polarized screen on it to cut down on the annoyance
of interlace flicker (far cry from a flicker-fixer, but hey, it's what I could
afford...).

--
  Gibberish             .sig for sale or lease.
  is spoken             Contact don@vax1.acs.udel.edu for more information.