[comp.sys.amiga] Mac Sound Converter

davem@hp-lsd.COS.HP.COM (Dave K. Martin) (01/18/91)

Due to several requests, I have uploaded Jerry J. Trantow's CBTAUDIO.LZH
into incoming/amiga on abcfd20.

This program is a 8SVX digitized sound editor.  It has the ability to read
and convert MAC sound files.

davem@hp-lsd

trantow@csd4.csd.uwm.edu (Jerry J Trantow) (01/21/91)

In article <7470026@hp-lsd.COS.HP.COM> davem@hp-lsd.COS.HP.COM (Dave K. Martin) writes:
>Due to several requests, I have uploaded Jerry J. Trantow's CBTAUDIO.LZH
>into incoming/amiga on abcfd20.
>
>This program is a 8SVX digitized sound editor.  It has the ability to read
>and convert MAC sound files.
>
>davem@hp-lsd
Are the docs in this archive?  My script file was messed up and there is at
least one archive that is missing the docs.  The Mac Conversion is a quick
addition and the docs help.  If they are missing let me know and I'll ftp it.
Jerry J. Trantow          | A basic premise is an absolute that permits no
1560 A. East Irving Place | co-operation with its antithesis and
Milwaukee, Wi 53202-1460  | tolerates no tolerance.
(414) 289-0503            |                           Ayn Rand