[comp.sys.amiga] Online 3.4 screen?

set@phobos.cis.ksu.edu (Steve E Tietze ) (01/14/91)

Im trying out the new online v3.4.  But I have a problem with my screen!  The   part of my screen i cant see its like the bottom of my screen move up a bit??
Does any one know whats going on?

steve
set@phobos.cis.ksu.edu

kherron@ms.uky.edu (Kenneth Herron) (01/14/91)

set@phobos.cis.ksu.edu (Steve E Tietze ) writes:

>Im trying out the new online v3.4.  But I have a problem with my screen! The
>part of my screen i cant see its like the bottom of my screen move up a bit??
>Does any one know whats going on?

Yeah, you're not speaking in complete sentences.

I know spelling/grammar flames are in bad taste, but how do you expect
anyone to help you when your description of the problem is incomprehensible?
And from an edu site too, tsk, tsk. :-)
--
Kenneth Herron                                            kherron@ms.uky.edu
University of Kentucky                                        (606) 257-2975

bdb@becker.UUCP (Bruce D. Becker) (01/23/91)

In article <kherron.663834935@s.ms.uky.edu> kherron@ms.uky.edu (Kenneth Herron) writes:
|set@phobos.cis.ksu.edu (Steve E Tietze ) writes:
|
|>Im trying out the new online v3.4.  But I have a problem with my screen! The
|>part of my screen i cant see its like the bottom of my screen move up a bit??
|>Does any one know whats going on?
|
|Yeah, you're not speaking in complete sentences.
|
|I know spelling/grammar flames are in bad taste, but how do you expect
|anyone to help you when your description of the problem is incomprehensible?
|And from an edu site too, tsk, tsk. :-)
|--
|Kenneth Herron                                            kherron@ms.uky.edu

	Hey kenneth, like take a hike eh?

	The person made himself pretty clear, you're
	just fussing about style or something useless.

	Anyhow, he asked for help, which you didn't
	provide - instead you were getting in the way.

	I don't know what the answer to the problem is,
	maybe a bit more detail would be useful...

--
  ,u,	 Bruce Becker	Toronto, Ontario
a /i/	 Internet: bdb@becker.UUCP, bruce@gpu.utcs.toronto.edu