[comp.sys.amiga] Circuit Design

rlittle@comix.cs.uoregon.edu (Robert A. Little) (01/24/91)

Does anyone know of some kind of circuit design (graphics preferably) program
for the Amiga--something like DesignWorks for the Mac, but nothing quite so
fancy is actually needed--just something for simple circuits and maybe
simple IC's...Commercial is fine, but PD/FW/SW would be better....

Thanks...

rob

--rlittle@cs.uoregon.edu

slassini@convex.cl.msu.edu (lassini stefano) (01/24/91)

rlittle@comix.cs.uoregon.edu (Robert A. Little) writes:

>Does anyone know of some kind of circuit design (graphics preferably) program
>for the Amiga--something like DesignWorks for the Mac, but nothing quite so
>fancy is actually needed--just something for simple circuits and maybe
>simple IC's...Commercial is fine, but PD/FW/SW would be better....

>Thanks...

>rob

>--rlittle@cs.uoregon.edu
on the same topic, has anybody never had any experience with
pronet/proboard? I'm interested in a good electronic cad - pcb layout
program for my amiga and I would like to hear from somebody before
investing some 100s of $$...

Stefano

slassini@convex.cl.msu.edu

In article <1991Jan24.002216.1092@msuinfo.cl.msu.edu> slassini@convex.cl.msu.edu (lassini stefano) writes:
>Does anyone know of some kind of circuit design (graphics preferably) program
>for the Amiga--something like DesignWorks for the Mac, but nothing quite so
>fancy is actually needed--just something for simple circuits and maybe
>simple IC's...Commercial is fine, but PD/FW/SW would be better....

	There is something from Black Belt Systems (HAM-E
people). Call 800-TK-AMIGA and ask about it.
	-- Ethan

Why do the Reagans always fly together?

Because if they flew separately, and one crashed, the other would
have to talk to the children.