[comp.sys.amiga] Problems with ab20.larc.nasa.gov?

W_TROIA@upr1.upr.cun.edu (Paolo V. Troia) (01/24/91)

     I've been trying to reach ab20.larc.nasa.gov during the last few days
but I keep getting an "unknown host" error in my node. Has there been some
scheduled shut down I'm not aware of or something similar?

     Also, could somebody please e-mail me the IP address for ab20?

     Thanks in advance.

Paolo V. Troia           | Universidad de Puerto Rico        |   // Amiga
w_troia@upr1.upr.clu.edu | Recinto Universitario de Mayaguez | \X/ o nada!

tadguy@abcfd01.larc.nasa.gov (Tad Guy) (01/24/91)

In article <42596@nigel.ee.udel.edu> W_TROIA@upr1.upr.cun.edu (Paolo V. Troia) writes:
> I've been trying to reach ab20.larc.nasa.gov during the last few
> days but I keep getting an "unknown host" error in my node. Has
> there been some scheduled shut down I'm not aware of or something
> similar?

ab20.larc.nasa.gov is up and is reachable via the Internet (in fact,
I'm logging in now from USENIX in Dallas...)

>      Also, could somebody please e-mail me the IP address for ab20?

You can find it yourself by using the <nslookup@sh.cs.net> server. :-)
It's [128.155.23.64], but that's not an excuse not to fix your system...

	...tad