[comp.sys.amiga] Mouse Blanking

n350bq@tamuts.tamu.edu (Duane Fields) (01/16/91)

I have tried Dmouse 1.25 and it blanks out the JRComm
cursor, blinking or not, on my 3000 under 2.0. To
the persone who said their's didn't, have you made
any special changes?

Duane

hychejw@infonode.ingr.com (Jeff W. Hyche) (01/16/91)

In article <11262@helios.TAMU.EDU> n350bq@tamuts.tamu.edu (Duane Fields) writes:
>I have tried Dmouse 1.25 and it blanks out the JRComm
>cursor, blinking or not, on my 3000 under 2.0. To
>the persone who said their's didn't, have you made
>any special changes?
>
>Duane

	I use qmouse 1.6 on my 500 under 1.3.  I hope to move to a 3000UX
and 2.0 on the Amiga side.  Any Amiga 3000 owners have any problems with
qmouse under 2.0?

--
                               // Jeff Hyche
                           \\ //  Usenet: hychejw@infonode.ingr.com

jtravis@dworkin.Amber.COM (JTravis (Jim, SysOp)) (01/26/91)

n350bq@tamuts.tamu.edu (Duane Fields) writes:

> I have tried Dmouse 1.25 and it blanks out the JRComm
> cursor, blinking or not, on my 3000 under 2.0. To
> the persone who said their's didn't, have you made
> any special changes?
>
> Duane

        Well, I don't know if this helps at all, but I found the same thing
happening when I used Dmouse (a slightly older version, I think..) with
JRComm too, and then I changed to ClockDJ v5.0 and it's worked VERY well. In
fact, it's replaced most of my utiliies as it has many function built-in. I
believe I downloaded it off of GEnie, but I don't really remember.

        Give me until the first week of February, and I can make it so
that if you need it you can download it from my BBS here outside of
Princeton, NJ.  I'd post it to the net, but I don't want to be redundant
(even if I knew where the heck all the new sections were..I'm still living
on c.s.a)

        BTW, try NComm v1.9, a superior term prog to JRC, I might add..

        Jim Trascapoulos
        CSAccess * Amiga/Unix PUBLIC Usenet BBS * (609) 584-8774
        Telebit v.32 9600/Hayes 2400-1200       *  No Crybabies.