[comp.sys.amiga] ZKick and 2.0

thyerj@HAMLET.ACC.UNCG.EDU (01/26/91)

Hello all,
        I am intested in the program ZKick and developers 2.0 for the
A500. Does anyone know anything about this or where I can get hold of it?
Is there any official release of Kstart 2.0 for the A500 yet?
--
Jonathan Thyer
Bitnet.... thyerj@uncg.bitnet

rick@tmiuv0.uucp (01/28/91)

In article <9101251752.AA11401@hamlet.acc.uncg.edu>, thyerj@HAMLET.ACC.UNCG.EDU writes:
> Hello all,
>         I am intested in the program ZKick and developers 2.0 for the
> A500. Does anyone know anything about this or where I can get hold of it?
> Is there any official release of Kstart 2.0 for the A500 yet?
> --
> Jonathan Thyer
> Bitnet.... thyerj@uncg.bitnet
> Internet.. thyerj@hamlet.acc.uncg.edu

Certified and Commercial developers for the Amiga can get KS 2.0/WB 2.0 for
the A500/A1000/A2x00 from CATS.  I've not used it on a 500 (I don't have
one) or a 1000 (haven't had time), but it's supposed to work.  As far as
an official version of 2.0...no, not yet.  I think the version in the 3000
is even "pre-release".  The 3000 I use is new (less than three weeks old),
and it has KS 2.02 on it.  The KS I got for the 2500/30 is the CATS stuff
for the A500/A1000/A2000, and it's version 2.04.  Go figure!

|[- O] Rick Stevens                                                        |
|  ?   EMail: uunet!zardoz!tmiuv0!rick -or- uunet!zardoz!xyclone!sysop     |
|  V   CIS: 75006,1355 (75006.1355@compuserve.com from Internet)           |
|   "Everybody has to deviate from the norm...."                           |
|                                  - Rush                                  |
|   "I guess that makes me a deviant!"                                     |