[comp.sys.amiga] I Still Can't Post To Anything But Comp.Sys.Amiga!

ai065@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Thomas Hill) (01/27/91)

   If anybody here has a way of telling them, ucbvax.berkeley.edu will not
accept anything but comp.sys.amiga as a target group. Please let somebody
know that they need to update to the new newsgroups!

   Tom

Why purchase a MAC when |  Amiga...The computer for _ | IBM's greatest sales
the Amiga will run MAC  | the creative mind!    _  // | tool is ignorance on
software faster?        |.......................\\//..| the consumer's part.

rick@tmiuv0.uucp (01/28/91)

In article <9101262303.AA01492@cwns2.INS.CWRU.Edu>, ai065@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Thomas Hill) writes:
>    If anybody here has a way of telling them, ucbvax.berkeley.edu will not
> accept anything but comp.sys.amiga as a target group. Please let somebody
> know that they need to update to the new newsgroups!
>
>    Tom

Try sending EMail to ucbvax.berkeley.edu!postmaster.  Guaranteed to get to
the mailbox of the person responsible for that sort of thing at ANY system
("postmaster" is a requirement of Netnews implementations, either as an
actual account on the system, or forwarded to the appropriate account).  As
a REAL draconian way, send it to ucbvax.berkeley.edu!root.  Nah, too nasty!
--
|[- O] Rick Stevens                                                        |