[comp.sys.amiga] Amigas promoted in Europe?

dahini@grafted.UUCP (John Scott) (01/28/91)

Is Commodore doing much to promote the Amiga in Europe?  I hope Commodore
doesn't think,  "Amigas aren't doing badly in Europe, so we'll leave that
market alone."  Instead, if the Amiga does have a decent foothold there,
Commodore should strive to see that they get entrenched there like the IBM
is in the States.

dtiberio@csserv2.ic.sunysb.edu (David Tiberio) (01/31/91)

In article <20Xgw1w161w@grafted.UUCP> dahini@grafted.UUCP (John Scott) writes:
>Is Commodore doing much to promote the Amiga in Europe?  I hope Commodore
>doesn't think,  "Amigas aren't doing badly in Europe, so we'll leave that
>market alone."  Instead, if the Amiga does have a decent foothold there,
>Commodore should strive to see that they get entrenched there like the IBM
>is in the States.

  And for you amiga programmers/future computer scientists, I suggest you
learn to speak German. Big economy, lots of Amigas (unlike Japan).

DavidTiberio SUNYStonyBrook2-3605 AMIGA TotoProductions DDDMEN