[comp.sys.amiga] Atari/Amiga CRAP

dlk0ms9s@umiami.ir.miami.edu (Mark Santora) (02/08/91)

  Ok guys, enough of this shit.  Stop with the damned Holy Wars on computers.
If I wanted to read anything like that I would call a local board!  You own a
computer you like, fine.  Now STOP IT!!!

  Mark Santora
  DLK0MS9S@UMIAMI.edu

s37837k@saha.hut.fi (Jari Lehto) (02/10/91)

In article <1991Feb7.125326.7778@umiami.ir.miami.edu> dlk0ms9s@umiami.ir.miami.edu (Mark Santora) writes:

>  Ok guys, enough of this shit.  Stop with the damned Holy Wars on computers.
>If I wanted to read anything like that I would call a local board!  You own a
>computer you like, fine.  Now STOP IT!!!
>
>  Mark Santora
>  DLK0MS9S@UMIAMI.edu

He is absolutely right!!!
And a simple request: ST/TT-users (I am one of them), stay out of the
		Amiga-groups, if you can't follow them peacefully.
		To followup in Amiga-group, you should know about
		Amiga and forget ST for a moment.

		Amiga-users, stay out of Atari-groups, if ... (look above)

	Users of both, or persons that own either but use both occasionally,
	please do not compare these machines here, unless you can do that
	with the great professional touch of a true neutral-minded journa-
	list. I use both Atari and Amiga almost every day, but I have seen
	that this is almost impossible.

And those flamy letters I have received. It is no use to abuse ST or praise
Amiga to me privately. As soon as I find out that the letter is like that,
I simply quit reading it and press D(elete)...
Those of you who have got replies from me (Amiga-users specially), read them
through carefully, you may learn some strange things that you wouldn have
beleaved about me.

Nowadays I keep a fire-extinguisher near when I read these groups...

			Jartsu

	*** Jari Lehto, jartsu@otax.hut.fi, s37837k@saha.hut.fi ***