[comp.sys.amiga] Fucking Amiga twerps!

mfolivo@sactoh0.sac.ca.us (Mark Newton John) (02/10/91)

You godd damned Amiga shit for brains dweebs, STAY OFF THE FUCKING
ATARI NEWSGROUP!.

I'm fucking tired from seeing your bullshit on this group. Don't
you have anything better to do? Why not bug Apple? I don't GIVE A
FLAMIN shit about your system, so stay the bloody hell in your own
little hole.

WHat is it with you morons? Are you so bloody insecure or what? You
want to fight, I'll kick your fuckin' little brains all over the
floor.

Am I pissed? Damn right. And I am not the only one.

Say what you will, you shits, stay on your own fucking side.

--
the good guys!               Sakura-mendo, CA

      Internet:  mfolivo@sactoh0.SAC.CA.US

mcn@lanl.gov (Michael C. Neuman) (02/11/91)

In article <1991Feb10.094532.1871@sactoh0.sac.ca.us>, mfolivo@sactoh0.sac.ca.us (Mark Newton John) writes:

> You godd damned Amiga shit for brains dweebs, STAY OFF THE FUCKING
> ATARI NEWSGROUP!.

   Oh no! He's calling us names! That'll get you EVERYWHERE in an
 argument. BTW: Take your own advice and stay out of the Amiga newsgroup.

> I'm fucking tired from seeing your bullshit on this group. Don't
> you have anything better to do? Why not bug Apple? I don't GIVE A
> FLAMIN shit about your system, so stay the bloody hell in your own
> little hole.

    Don't you have anything better to do besides post worthless
  messages? If you have a problem with specific users, mail them!

  BTW: Heheh. Apple IS fun to bug however... :-)

> WHat is it with you morons? Are you so bloody insecure or what? You
> want to fight, I'll kick your fuckin' little brains all over the
> floor.

    Bloody insecure? No. Just tired of seeing arrogance on both sides
  that "My computer is superior to yours". I've been part of month-long
  arguments (not on Usenet, thank God) about whether the ST or Amiga
  is better. The result? It's IMPOSSIBLE to convince anyone who's spent
  a good $1000 or more on a system that their computer is inferior to
  another.

    Physical violence? And how, pray-tell, are you going to find all these
  people to kick their little brains all over the floor? Are you about
  6? Any argument/complaint you have goes to pot when you start threatening
  physical violence. Especially when it's impossible for you to fulfill
  your threats.

> Am I pissed? Damn right. And I am not the only one.

    I can understand why. But, as I said before, reply via Email,
  and don't threaten physical violence. It makes your apparent maturity
  level go to 0.

> Say what you will, you shits, stay on your own fucking side.

    Same goes for you.

s37837k@saha.hut.fi (Jari Lehto) (02/12/91)

In article <1991Feb10.094532.1871@sactoh0.sac.ca.us> mfolivo@sactoh0.sac.ca.us (Mark Newton John) writes:

>You godd damned Amiga shit for brains dweebs, STAY OFF THE FUCKING
>ATARI NEWSGROUP!.

I would also really wish that all articles about Amiga should really
stay on comp.sys.amiga.*. Posting them at comp.sys.atari.st is nothing
but a attempt to start a flame war! If you want to do comparings between
these machines, I would suggest you to write separate articles to both groups
and not mention the other alternative on the other group! After that you
can compare these alternatives on your own...

But using language like that agaist all those respectable Amiga-users
(I am a ST-user) does no good, absolutely the opposite.

A polite request JUST MIGHT work better...

>I'm fucking tired from seeing your bullshit on this group. Don't
>you have anything better to do? Why not bug Apple? I don't GIVE A
>FLAMIN shit about your system, so stay the bloody hell in your own
>little hole.

Why not bug Apple? Have they done something nasty to you? I think
Apple is not bad at all...

If you don't give a shit about something, why you need to advertise it?

>WHat is it with you morons? Are you so bloody insecure or what? You
>want to fight, I'll kick your fuckin' little brains all over the
>floor.

You seem to be the one that wants to fight...

Make better computers & programs, not war!!!

>Am I pissed? Damn right. And I am not the only one.

You may not be the only one, I don't either like to read about Amiga in
comp.sys.atari.st, I simply Kill those subjects...

>Say what you will, you shits, stay on your own fucking side.

They definitely won't, after reading this!

Did you notice that that article of yours was X-POSTED to both
comp.sys.amiga AND comp.sys.atari.st!!!

>the good guys!

Doubtful...

			Jartsu