[comp.sys.amiga] Bull.Com

jma@beach.cis.ufl.edu (John 'Vlad' Adams) (02/05/91)

In article <1991Feb04.021131.26031@ddsw1.MCS.COM> karl@ddsw1.MCS.COM (Karl Denninger) writes:
>Yes, Todd, I think you are a fool.  And since you work for "bull.com", I
>think I'll just have to make a point of boycotting your company too......
>
>Now, does that make you feel better?  If we can get a bunch of people on the
>net to boycott your company, I bet it costs them more than your silly suit
>costs the person who used those "bad words" on you!
>
>BOYCOTT BULL.COM's PRODUCTS UNTIL AND UNLESS TODD GETS FIRED!

Hell.  I'd be afraid to buy products from any company that hires illiterate
types.  Never know if the product you received was "inspected" by someone
who cannot read the specifications or write what's enclosed!
Just what does BULL.COM produce?
--
John  M.  Adams   --***--   Professional Student      ///
Internet: jma@beach.cis.ufl.edu     Genie:  vlad     ///  Only the Amiga

tba@pws.bull.com (Todd Aubin) (02/13/91)

Enough all ready! You in the know are aware that the article
posted in my name was not created by me. Check your old files,
does the content of the article resemble something I would
inflict upon the net?

Please do not carry this into the new and *clean* groups. Let
it die in comp.sys.amiga (RIP!)

I have received many letters -  some funny, some nasty. I have
followed up these letters with phone calls to authors. (I do not
have easy access to usenet for posting purposes as I am in the
field, supporting Unix machines for Bull HN.)

Long live the net, fellow Amiga users!

--
Todd B. Aubin                        | uunet!hbiso!tba or tba@pws.bull.com
ISO Unix Marketing Support           | "Boring disclaimer:" The above views