[comp.sys.amiga] Forget it, dweebs.

mfolivo@sactoh0.sac.ca.us (Mark Newton John) (02/11/91)

Ah, I just love my mail.

Look. I'm sorry if I haven't replied to your hate mail, all mail
regarding Amiga users are trashed before I see it.

DON'T... bother cross posting to Atari. Frankly I could never see
why Amiga users (and it has only been Amiga users) cross post to
atari.st. To piss us off? Why don't we see Apple or IBM users bitch
and moan about STs? At least they have class and keep to their own.
Even I stay in atari.st. Has there been cross posts from Atari
giving Amiga users shit? Why do I think not?

I am not apologizing, and those who would apologize for me, don't.
I have nothing against other system users, just the little shits
that bug me about mine, and it has ALWAYS been the Amiga users.
I've NEVER seen a jerk cross post from Apple, IBM, or even Mindset
computers.

I am only frustrated by those idiots that cross post to piss us
off. They sound more and more like an anti-war protester at a
Support the Troops rally.

--
the good guys!               Sakura-mendo, CA

      Internet:  mfolivo@sactoh0.SAC.CA.US

cft@acsu.buffalo.edu (charles f thrailkill) (02/12/91)

TAKE IT TO comp.sys.amiga.advocacy IF ANYWHERE OR STICK TO E-MAIL!!!!!!

judge@alchemy.tcnet.ithaca.ny.us (Rory Toma) (02/13/91)

mfolivo@sactoh0.sac.ca.us (Mark Newton John) writes:

> Ah, I just love my mail.
>
> Look. I'm sorry if I haven't replied to your hate mail, all mail
> regarding Amiga users are trashed before I see it.
>
> DON'T... bother cross posting to Atari. Frankly I could never see
> why Amiga users (and it has only been Amiga users) cross post to
> atari.st. To piss us off? Why don't we see Apple or IBM users bitch
> and moan about STs? At least they have class and keep to their own.
> Even I stay in atari.st. Has there been cross posts from Atari
> giving Amiga users shit? Why do I think not?
>
> I am not apologizing, and those who would apologize for me, don't.
> I have nothing against other system users, just the little shits
> that bug me about mine, and it has ALWAYS been the Amiga users.
> I've NEVER seen a jerk cross post from Apple, IBM, or even Mindset
> computers.
>
> I am only frustrated by those idiots that cross post to piss us
> off. They sound more and more like an anti-war protester at a
> Support the Troops rally.

Please stop posting this crud - if you have specific complaintsagainst
people, please address them personally.  I grow weary of your childish
and assanine attacks on us as a whole.  Am I to judge all ST users from
you, I certainly hope not.  Most areprobably like me, and have never even
been on the ST board, nor do we have any wish to, especially if you area
contributor. Now, PLEASE, go away and don't come back until you're done
with puberty.

judge

mcn@lanl.gov (Michael C. Neuman) (02/19/91)

In article <1991Feb11.080456.15494@sactoh0.sac.ca.us>, mfolivo@sactoh0.sac.ca.us (Mark Newton John) writes:

> DON'T... bother cross posting to Atari. Frankly I could never see
> why Amiga users (and it has only been Amiga users) cross post to
> atari.st. To piss us off? Why don't we see Apple or IBM users bitch
> and moan about STs? At least they have class and keep to their own.
> Even I stay in atari.st. Has there been cross posts from Atari

   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  Oh really? Is that why I'm reading this in
comp.sys.amiga?

> Has there been cross posts from Atari giving Amiga users shit?
> Why do I think not?

    Hehe... Have you been paying attention to what you've been doing? What
was the original post that started this whole thing? You giving Amiga
users hell. So, why you do think not, I have no idea.

> I am not apologizing, and those who would apologize for me, don't.
> I have nothing against other system users, just the little shits
> that bug me about mine, and it has ALWAYS been the Amiga users.
> I've NEVER seen a jerk cross post from Apple, IBM, or even Mindset
> computers.

   That's because they have nothing in common! Sure the Mac uses a 68000,
but it's graphics leave something serious to be desired. At least the Atari
and Amiga are close in certain respects.

> I am only frustrated by those idiots that cross post to piss us
> off.

   Okay, let's take your definition.
      idiot=person who cross posts to piss people off.
      You crossposted to comp.sys.amiga and comp.sys.atari.st therefore
      making you a person who cross posts. Your message was certainly
      inflammatory since it started with, "F******* Amiga twerps", thus
      pissing many people off.
        Therefore, you=idiot=person who crossposts to piss people off.

  Of course, the idea of logic probably has occured to you in your early
Oral stages of development. (Wow! Even got some real Freudian psychology
in!!! hehehe)

  My advice: Lighten up.  If you're going to make a fool of yourself,
   at least read the mail people send to you.

mcn@lanl.gov (Michael C. Neuman) (02/19/91)

   Sorry about he previous post, it was meant for Email. Unfortunately,
cancel doesn't work on my news reader 'cuz my address is translated to
lanl.gov rather than beta.lanl.gov... If some nice newsadmin would care
to cancel that, I would be much obliged.