[comp.sys.amiga] zoo archiver distribution information

dhesi@bsu-cs.bsu.edu (Rahul Dhesi) (07/20/89)

Zoo 2.01 is available in source form suitable for compilation under
4.3BSD, System V, Xenix, MS-DOS, and VAX/VMS.  Also included in the
package are ready-to-run binaries for AmigaDOS, the Atari/ST, VAX/VMS
4.7, and MS-DOS.  It is distributed on standard IBM PC format and AT
format floppy disks.   (No 3.5-inch disks are available at this time).

Send $15 in U.S. funds, payable to Judy Bonneau, to:

     Ms. Judy Bonneau
     Department of Computer Science
     Muncie, Indiana 47306
     USA

This fee covers the cost of materials, shipping, and handling.  Please
specify whether you want IBM PC format disks (two 360K disks) or an IBM
AT format (1.2 megabyte) disk.  Ms. Bonneau's email address is
gourmet@bsu-cs.bsu.edu.

Please allow up to about 4 weeks for shipping.

Rahul Dhesi <dhesi@bsu-cs.bsu.edu>
UUCP:    ...!{iuvax,pur-ee}!bsu-cs!dhesi
--

pinkas@cad001.intel.com (Israel Pinkas ~) (07/20/89)

In article <8290@bsu-cs.bsu.edu> dhesi@bsu-cs.bsu.edu (Rahul Dhesi) writes:

   Zoo 2.01 is available in source form suitable for compilation under
   4.3BSD, System V, Xenix, MS-DOS, and VAX/VMS.
   Send $15 in U.S. funds, payable to Judy Bonneau, to:

Is the source available for anonymous FTP?  If so, where?

-Israel Pinkas
--
--------------------------------------
Disclaimer: The above are my personal opinions, and in no way represent

UUCP:	{amdcad,decwrl,hplabs,oliveb,pur-ee,qantel}!intelca!mipos3!cadev4!pinkas
ARPA:	pinkas%cadev4.intel.com@relay.cs.net
CSNET:	pinkas@cadev4.intel.com

tadguy@cs.odu.edu (Tad Guy) (07/20/89)

In article <PINKAS.89Jul19155943@cad001.intel.com> pinkas@cad001.intel.com (Israel Pinkas ~) writes:
   Is the source available for anonymous FTP?  If so, where?

XANTH.CS.ODU.EDU in /pub/zoo-2.01/

This does not include any binaries, just the source.  It's aslo
available from WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL, but I don't remember the
directory name...

	...tad

exiphm@eutrc3.urc.tue.nl (h.munk) (07/20/89)

In article <8290@bsu-cs.bsu.edu>, dhesi@bsu-cs.bsu.edu (Rahul Dhesi) writes:
> Zoo 2.01 is available in source form suitable for compilation under
> 4.3BSD, System V, Xenix, MS-DOS, and VAX/VMS.  Also included in the

> Please allow up to about 4 weeks for shipping.

Great. But I would like a faster method of obtaining zoo. Where can I
get it. SIMTEL or anywhere else?

Please, don't flame me for my ignorance, I'm new to c.b.i.p.

Harm Munk.

The thoughts expressed above are my own. My boss doesn't understand
them anyway.

lee@sed170.HAC.COM (John Lee ) (07/25/89)

<
<Great. But I would like a faster method of obtaining zoo. Where can I
<get it. SIMTEL or anywhere else?
<
<Harm Munk.
<
<The thoughts expressed above are my own. My boss doesn't understand
<them anyway.

Okay, I'm assuming no one else has already posted this information.  The
source for Zoo version 2.01 is available via anonymous FTP on xanth.cs.odu.edu
(128.82.8.1) in the directory comp.srcs.unix/volume17 in the files v17i064
through v17i073.  It has all the information you need to compile it.

--John Lee
Raining CATS and DOGS?  Join the RATS: Remote Amiga Teleconferencing System
	+--------+			John Lee
	| HUGHES |
	+--------+			ARPAnet: jhlee@hac2arpa.hac.com
	Hughes Aircraft Company
The above opinions are those of the user and not of those of this machine.

tadguy@cs.odu.edu (Tad Guy) (07/31/89)

In article <302@sed170.HAC.COM> lee@sed170.HAC.COM (John Lee ) writes:
   The source for Zoo version 2.01 is available via anonymous FTP on
   xanth.cs.odu.edu (128.82.8.1) in the directory
   comp.srcs.unix/volume17 in the files v17i064 through v17i073.

That should be ``/usenet/comp.sources.unix/volume17/zoo2/*''.  It's
also been packaged into a nice tidy bundle also on xanth.cs.odu.edu as
``/pub/zoo-2.01/zoo-2.01.tar.Z''...

	...tad

sneakers@heimat.UUCP (Dan "Sneakers" Schein) (03/19/91)

In Message <302@sed170.HAC.COM>, lee@sed170.HAC.COM (John Lee ) writes:

>Okay, I'm assuming no one else has already posted this information.  The
>source for Zoo version 2.01 is available via anonymous FTP on xanth.cs.odu.edu
>(128.82.8.1) in the directory comp.srcs.unix/volume17 in the files v17i064
>through v17i073.  It has all the information you need to compile it.

  If you dont have FTP access, its also on Berks Amiga BBS for downloading.

  Sneakers

--
                                      ___
    Dan "Sneakers" Schein            ////          BERKS AMIGA BBS