[comp.sys.amiga] Amiga Mouse to bridgeboard

dkpsy121@nmt.edu (Dino Khoe) (03/19/91)

Has anyone successfully gotten the Amiga mouse to work with a bridgeboard,
as in having the Amiga mouse to work with windows or the like...

Thanks...

-Dino Khoe
dksnsr@nmt.edu

In article <1991Mar18.213811.6835@nmt.edu> dkpsy121@nmt.edu (Dino Khoe) writes:

>Has anyone successfully gotten the Amiga mouse to work with a bridgeboard,
>as in having the Amiga mouse to work with windows or the like...

Well, my mouse makes it to the bridgeboard side. It works with programs
like DPaint PC, but also under mouse routines accessed by QuickBaasic.
Else I use my bridgeboard nearly solely for file transfers.
But I heard that there are real problems with  Windows 3.0, but
engineering knows this and is probably already on the way to fix it.