[comp.sys.amiga] Apple ][ emulator

korpela@stew.ssl.berkeley.edu (Eric J. Korpela) (05/18/91)

In article <1991May17.013458.7510@serval.net.wsu.edu> msmith@att3b2.tricity.wsu.edu (Mark Smith) writes:
>Greetings.
>
>I would like to get an apple 2 emulator for my pc.
>
>So here's the criteria.
> [items deleted]
>  4: will READ and WRITE apple dos 3.3 (16 sector) files with an ibm drive.
>  5: will run copy protected stuff (my collection of Ultimas)

You might as well give up on 4 and 5.  Apple ][ and IBM drives use
different modulations on the disk.  The hardware is incompatible.

What is this doing in comp.sys.atari.st anyway?  What is this doing
in any of the groups listed above?  Maybe its time to learn to use
netnews responsibly.

    /\                      korpela@ssl.berkeley.edu              Internet
   /__\  rioch              BKYAST::KORPELA    42215::KORPELA     DecNet
  /    \   of Chaos         korpela%bkyast@ucbjade                Bitnet
 (_____________________     <aka Eric Korpela>