norvelb@skat.usc.edu (Hombre Malo) (12/09/87)

so help me god ...

david (David Robinson) (04/27/88)

Please ignore

jbm@uncle.UUCP (John B. Milton) (05/03/88)

test
--
John Bly Milton IV, jbm@uncle.UUCP, {ihnp4|osu-cis}!n8emr!uncle!jbm
home: (614) 294-4823, work: (614) 459-7641; talk to me about fractals

Don.Kennedy@fishaquar.FIDONET.ORG (Don Kennedy) (03/14/89)

Greg:
     This is a test of SmallNet on Fish Aquarium.
                                             DLK

--
The Fish Aquarium  UUCP to FidoNet & Network GateWay  501-575-5093

protcoop@leibniz.uucp (05/23/89)

Sorry folks.  This is a test.  Could someone please send me
email.  I want to verify that I can receive incoming mail.

Alan W. McKay  |  My opinions are mine, yours are yours. |  Eat Food  |
NEPEAN, Ont.   |  I in no way pretend to represent the   |     and    |
613-763-8980   |  the options of my employer.  So there. |   LIVE !!  |

rcj2@cbnewsd.ATT.COM (ray.c.jender) (09/01/89)

testing 1,2,3.....

tjf@alpha.lanl.gov (Tom J Farish) (10/13/89)

this is a test of the last-ditch posting system

bevis@EE.ECN.PURDUE.EDU (Jeffrey A Bevis) (10/14/89)

Excuse this test, please.

bakerj@mothra.UUCP (Jon Baker) (10/19/89)

In article <974@alpha.lanl.gov>, tjf@alpha.lanl.gov (Tom J Farish) writes:
> this is a test of the last-ditch posting system

Is something going on at Los Alamos that we should know about?

bevis@EE.ECN.PURDUE.EDU (Jeff Bevis) (10/20/89)

In article <46523824.14249@mothra.UUCP>, bakerj@mothra.UUCP (Jon Baker) writes:
>In article <974@alpha.lanl.gov>, tjf@alpha.lanl.gov (Tom J Farish) writes:
>> this is a test of the last-ditch posting system

If you really want to post a test message, try sending it to misc.test,
instead of a *real* newsgroup.  This I have learned the hard way...

| Jeff Bevis  (bevis)				     "But I don't like spam!" |
| en.ecn.purdue.edu / ei.ecn.purdue.edu	     Give me Amiga or nothing at all. |

news@swbatl.UUCP (news) (11/17/89)

This is a test. Thanks, and sorry for the pain message.

webb@udel.edu (David Webb) (12/11/89)

It appears that the relay has been fixed and we are back in business.

Amiga-relay.

ken@cbmcats.UUCP (Ken Farinsky) (12/14/89)

still testing...sorry.
Ken Farinsky -- CATS               Commodore Business Machines
PHONE 215-431-9421         UUCP  ...{uunet,rutgers}!cbmvax!ken

toor@irst.UUCP (Operator) (01/15/90)

Just a test

sl195091@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (Andy Hartman) (02/13/90)

I'm trying to figure out what my address is here.  Sorry to waste space, but
if you are reading this, please send a response to:

sl195091@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu

Thanks, and we'll see what happens.

Andy Hartman <sl195091>

terry.smallwood@canremote.uucp (TERRY SMALLWOOD) (02/25/90)

Please ignore this.
---
 * Via ProDoor 3.2aR

bbs00011@uafcseg.uucp (Guest User) (07/01/90)

Apologies to all... looks like the only way I can post news at the moment
is <anonymously>, and I'm just checking this way out to make sure it works.

Sorry! :-)

amhartma@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (Andy Hartman AmigaMan) (07/15/90)

test
AMH

jordan@CHARLIE.ECE.SCAROLINA.EDU (William Jordan) (07/17/90)

Testing...

mikec@pnet01.cts.com (Michael Cianflone) (09/21/90)

This is a test.

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!mikec
ARPA: crash!pnet01!mikec@nosc.mil
INET: mikec@pnet01.cts.com

cs41fc49@csufres.csufresno.edu (Kelly Dodge) (09/22/90)

Well, I got it in Fresno Ca...

Kelly Dodge

GELSON%SBU.UFRGS.ANRS.BR@uicvm.uic.edu (Gelson Dias Santos) (09/22/90)

Hi Chuck! Your test is OK! I got it here, in Brazil...
                                Gelson <GELSON@SBU.UFRGS.ANRS.BR>

martijn@dnlunx.pttrnl.nl (Reinalda M.) (09/25/90)

Reading you loud and clear in Holland.

sie@fulcrum.bt.co.uk (Simon Raybould) (10/23/90)

This is a test posting as we've move aour news to a new machine, press 'n'

steve@amidillo.UUCP (Steve ("The Armadillo with the Mask") Okay) (10/26/90)

This is a test message.
If you've got a second, please reply to amidillo!steve@uunet.uu.net telling
me you saw it. I'm trying to set up news on Ami and wanted to know if it
works yet.(Otherwise, just hit 'n').

---Steve
-----------------
---Brought to you by ARMnet....The only USENET node run by an all armadillo
   staff   steve@amidillo.uucp
    // "...Probable Scenario: Read a few newsgroups, feed a few Amazonian
 \\// Lungfish...read a little more Usenet News...rn:Don't worry about it"

prototyp@bluemoon.uucp (Paul Yager) (11/15/90)

test

pondscum@zooid.UUCP (Lima Bone) (01/11/91)

 Please bear with me. I want to see how long this message will take toreach
my electronic mailbox at work.

 Lima Bone

@utrcgw.utc.com:mark@ardnt1 (mark) (01/24/91)

This is a test.

Sorry to waste the bandwidth.

| Mark Stucky                         | Email:                               |
| United Technologies Research Center |   mark%ardnt1@utrcgw.utc.com         |
| East Hartford, CT.                  |   mast%utrc@utrcgw.utc.com           |
| My opinions do not necessarily represent the opinions of my employer.      |

Troy.Newcomb@f70.n363.z1.UUCP (Troy Newcomb) (02/07/91)

Hello just got this usenet feed on my bbs,  Its a fidonet bbs and wanted
to know if my reply got through, maybe the moderator could reply.

The DATA BUS BBS 407-862-9040

--
Troy Newcomb - via FidoNet node 1:363/42
UUCP:

\

swildner@channelz.gun.de (Sascha Wildner) (05/15/91)

This is a test. Do not worry.

--
sascha wildner         swildner@channelz.gun.de
am druvendriesch 27    ...!{tmpmbx|mcshh|smurf|unido}!easix!channelz!swildner

ssotiroff01@cc.curtin.edu.au (05/29/91)

This is also a test.

robart@agora.rain.com (Robert Barton) (05/30/91)

In article <1991May29.094919.8461@cc.curtin.edu.au> tperahiaj@cc.curtin.edu.au writes:
>This is a test.

  Posting tests to non-test newsgroups is strictly prohibited and will
hopefully result in a loss of posting privileges for the persons responsible.
  Grade: F-

m_evans@fennel.cc.uwa.oz.au (05/30/91)

This is a test.