[comp.sys.ibm.pc] 12MHz 80286

ekwok@mipos3.UUCP (Edward C. Kwok) (11/14/86)

12 MHz 80286 are available, and have been available for some time already.
Very reasonably priced (not $300, not $200, not even $100, for every
hand that goes up, every call that comes in ...) Any takers?

rob@gould9.UUCP (rob) (11/20/86)

In article <256@mipos3.UUCP>, ekwok@mipos3.UUCP (Edward C. Kwok) writes:

> 12 MHz 80286 are available, and have been available for some time already.
> Very reasonably priced (not $300, not $200, not even $100, for every
> hand that goes up, every call that comes in ...) Any takers?

	If you know where these are available I could sure use the
information now.

gib@ncoast.UUCP (11/21/86)

moi aussi!

prd7886@ritcv.UUCP (11/22/86)

In article <872@gould9.UUCP> rob@gould9.UUCP (rob) writes:

>	If you know where these are available I could sure use the
>information now.

Applied Reasoning in Cambridge, MA have 12.5Mhz 80286's that they
are going to be using for there PC-elevATor accelerator cards.
Picky details like cost etc are not at my disposal right now, but
I do have the most of the address and phone number:

		Applied Reasoning
		86A Sherman St
		Cambridge, MA  ?zip?
		617/492-0700

They may be able to give you further pointers as to where they get
their cpu's from.  If you are interested in buying something, talk
to Andrew Likely, sales.  For techie like questions, Jay Sampson or
Richard Hussong, hardware support.

		- Patrick R. Demorais
		- ritcv!prd7886@rochester
		- {allegra|decvax|seismo}!rochester!ritcv!prd7886

Nope, I have absolutely no affiliation with Applied Reasoning, except
as a very happy user of their 8Mhz, 2Mb 80286 PC-elevATor card, and
a recipient of their excellent support.

stevel@dartvax.UUCP (Steve Ligett) (12/02/86)

Expires:

The Dec 1 1986 EET has an ad from Hamilton/Avnet:

"Immediate delivery of Intel's 12.5 MHz 80286's"

Call 1-800-4-hamilton (usa)
--
     Steve Ligett  stevel@dartmouth.edu  or
(astrovax cornell decvax harvard ihnp4 linus true)!dartvax!stevel