[comp.sys.ibm.pc] THE STRUCTURED PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE do you have it? compiling list.

dlbaer@helm.UUCP (11/20/86)

If you have all 5 articles of the structured programming language and you
successfully obtained the language and have it running on your msdos or
pcdos system would you please do me a favor. Please put SPLLIB.ARC on your
local bulletin board systems and give a copy to your local user group.
Also would you send me a note saying you have it so that others who do not
have SPL can obtain it from you. I cannot post it again and besides it is
better for a person to get SPL locally to save on communications costs on
the USENET. I am compiling a list of people who have SPL and will post that
list to this net so others can get it, if their site does not have a good
copy. Thank you.

--

Dennis Baer
516 694 5872

Author of The STRUCTURED PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE FOR PCDOS/MSDOS available on
net.micro.pc on USENET, file SPLLIB.ARC on JERI HUG 516 334 8221

rob@gould9.UUCP (rob) (12/03/86)

In article <164@helm.UUCP>, dlbaer@helm.UUCP (Dennis L. Baer) writes:

> If you have all 5 articles of the structured programming language and you
> successfully obtained the language and have it running on your msdos or
> pcdos system would you please do me a favor. Please put SPLLIB.ARC on your
> local bulletin board systems and give a copy to your local user group.
> Also would you send me a note saying you have it so that others who do not
> have SPL can obtain it from you. I cannot post it again and besides it is
> better for a person to get SPL locally to save on communications costs on
> the USENET. I am compiling a list of people who have SPL and will post that
> list to this net so others can get it, if their site does not have a good
> copy. Thank you.
>
> --
>
> Dennis Baer
> 516 694 5872
> dlbaer@helm
>
> Author of The STRUCTURED PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE FOR PCDOS/MSDOS available on
> net.micro.pc on USENET, file SPLLIB.ARC on JERI HUG 516 334 8221

	Yes I was finally able to decode it , I may hve the uuencoded
files still , If I do I am not sure if file one has been fixed to rid
it of the extra lines at the end, I would also like to extend my apology
to dennis baer, This is a great languge and I am currently using it to
write a few handlers.
	If anyone needs it let me know. I do however have a problem
with mailing it because I do not know how to mail it to anyone on the
net. So if you do need it, A set of instructions on mailing it to the
other end would be required,,,Our system may not be allowed the option
of mailing to the net but I assume it is.