[comp.sys.ibm.pc] uucp & mail for dos

kurto@intsc.UUCP (Kurt Oppenheimer) (11/25/86)

I am looking for software that will allow me to run uucp based mail
in and out of my pc.  Is there any public domain software that will
do this?  Please send replies via mail.

Thanks in advance

Kurt.    kurto@intsc
		 {decwrl|hplabs|oliveb}!intelca!intsc!kurto

ddrex@gorgo.UUCP (11/30/86)

>I am looking for software that will allow me to run uucp based mail
>in and out of my pc.  Is there any public domain software that will
>do this?  Please send replies via mail.
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>Kurt.    kurto@intsc
>                 {decwrl|hplabs|oliveb}!intelca!intsc!kurto

I am interested, too, as are several other people I know. I doubt that
there's really anythig out there PD or shareware, tho. I know about attmail
and lauren's package; are there any others?

 David Drexler

 --  UUCP:     {ihnp4,cbosgd,okstate,oktext,uokmax}!occrsh!gorgo!ddrex
 --  FidoNet:  19/1 -or- decvax!encore!vaxine!spark!147!1!drexler
 --  AT&T:     [405] 728-2463  (data only: 2400/1200/300 bps)
 --  Quote:    "You may wager your saccharoid mule that I am!"

spock@hope.UUCP (Chris Ambler) (12/03/86)

> Nf-ID: #N:gorgo.UUCP:58200003:000:759
> Nf-From: gorgo.UUCP!ddrex    Nov 30 06:17:00 1986
>

>>I am looking for software that will allow me to run uucp based mail
>>in and out of my pc.  Is there any public domain software that will
>>do this?  Please send replies via mail.
>>
>>Thanks in advance
>>
>>Kurt.    kurto@intsc
>>                 {decwrl|hplabs|oliveb}!intelca!intsc!kurto
>
> I am interested, too, as are several other people I know. I doubt that
> there's really anythig out there PD or shareware, tho. I know about attmail
> and lauren's package; are there any others?
>
>  David Drexler

Mee three. Please post if you know.

--
/-------------------------------------------------------------------------\
|  -Spock!                          | Christopher J. Ambler,              |

ron@vsedev.VSE.COM (Ron Flax) (12/05/86)

In article <58200003@gorgo.UUCP> ddrex@gorgo.UUCP writes:

>>I am looking for software that will allow me to run uucp based mail
>>in and out of my pc.  Is there any public domain software that will
>>do this?  Please send replies via mail.
>>
>>Thanks in advance
>
>I am interested, too, as are several other people I know. I doubt that
>there's really anythig out there PD or shareware, tho. I know about attmail
>and lauren's package; are there any others?

About a  year  ago  Lauren  Weinstein  ({seismo,  clyde,  ihnp4, bonnie,
trwrb}!vortex!lauren -or-  lauren@vortex.uucp)  was  marketing a package
called UULINK, which is an MS-DOS package that  effectively emulates the
UNIX mailer and UUCP.  The package is reasonably priced considering what
it does  and if  you contact  Lauren I'm  sure he  can give  you all the
information you need.

--
ron@vsedev.VSE.COM	(Ron Flax)
UUCP:	..!seismo!vsedev!ron