[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Microport Unix with DOS

smvorkoetter@watmum.UUCP (12/16/86)

I just got Microport AT Unix for our AT Clone here, and I am wondering if
there is an easy way to jump back and forth between Unix and DOS.  Please,
no flames about that I should forget about DOS.  Thanks in advance.

dan@prairie.UUCP (Daniel M. Frank) (12/17/86)

In article <739@watmum.UUCP> smvorkoetter@watmum.UUCP (Stefan M. Vorkoetter) writes:

>I just got Microport AT Unix for our AT Clone here, and I am wondering if
>there is an easy way to jump back and forth between Unix and DOS.

   The INFO-IBMPC archives, which I think are still on SIMTEL20, have a
master boot program (and installer) which allows you to choose which OS
to boot.  It's simple to modify it for Unix instead of Xenix (for which
it was written).

--
    Dan Frank
    uucp: ... uwvax!prairie!dan