[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Truncated FASTIMES discache program

cccbruce@ucdavis.UUCP (Bruce Martin) (12/29/86)

*** I HAVE REPLACED THIS LINE WITH MY MESSAGE ***

A short time ago (September if my memory serves) there was a disk cache
program posted to the net for PC/MS-DOS.  The copy that eventually made
it to me was truncated.  Could some kind soul please email me a copy?
				Thanks,
					...bruce
		{lll-crg,ucbvaz}!ucdavis!deneb!cccbruce

lee@A60.UUCP (G. Lee) (01/05/87)

In article <56@ucdavis.UUCP> cccbruce@ucdavis.UUCP (Bruce Martin) writes:
>*** I HAVE REPLACED THIS LINE WITH MY MESSAGE ***
>
>A short time ago (September if my memory serves) there was a disk cache
>program posted to the net for PC/MS-DOS.  The copy that eventually made
>it to me was truncated.  Could some kind soul please email me a copy?

  I have also been trying to find this program and would like to get a
copy of it.
                 Gene Lee

--
Gene Lee           UUCP: ...ihnp4!{meccts,dayton,rosevax}!ems!A60!lee
Sperry Corporation     ATT:  (612) 635-6334