[comp.sys.ibm.pc] PD Forth Compiler/Interpreter

sharp@usceast.UUCP (01/17/87)

[see, this line eater is really very tame..I can even <munch>]

	Does anyone know of a PD version of Forth for either BSD 4.2, VMS,
or MS-DOS? A few of us down here are interested in Forth for various reasons
but don't have a Forth system available, except for C-64's |-(.
	Any information would be appreciated.

	Thanks.

		Harry Sharp

  ============      USMail : Dept of Computer Science, USC, Columbia, SC 29208
  |    o/o   |      BITNET : T170126 @ UNIVSCVM
  |  /_  |   |      UUCP   : {from elsewhere}{ihnp4!}akgua!usceast!sharp
  ============      Disclaimer : No one claims MY opinions. I KEEL them!

Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth,comp.sys.ibm-pc,comp.wanted.sources
Subject: PD Forth Compiler/Interpreter
Sender: Harry Sharp