[comp.sys.ibm.pc] testing c-programs

jcvw@ark.cs.vu.nl (Winkel van Jan Christiaan) (02/05/87)

Does anyone in net-land know about pc tools that make it possible to tell if
all possible path's in my C program are reached or tools that in other ways
help me to test my programs on the basis of their source-code in C. Lint is
a great tool, but I would like something even more extensive.

Jan Christiaan van Winkel

rich@se-sd.UUCP (02/10/87)

In article <902@ark.cs.vu.nl> jcvw@ark.cs.vu.nl (Winkel van Jan Christiaan) writes:
>Does anyone in net-land know about pc tools that make it possible to tell if
>all possible path's in my C program are reached . . .
>
>Jan Christiaan van Winkel

I too am very interested in any tools to measure code coverage
with the following caveat:  it must be able to work with overlays!
An added bonus would be if the tool worked with Microsoft Windows
applications also.

Rich Hume
...!seismo!scubed!ncr-sd!rich