[comp.sys.ibm.pc] pushd/popd for MSDOS

zu@ethz.UUCP (02/10/87)

[Line eater wasn't hungry today]

Hi Netlanders,

I wrote an addition to the PD Command EDitor CED (by J.C. Dunford)
which emulates the well known commands PUSHD and POPD from UN*X.
Anyone inerested in getting a copy?
You are required to have CED and an assembler.

If I get more than ten replies I will post the source to comp.sys.ibm.pc.

		Have a nice day,

		   ...urs

UUCP: ...!seismo!mcvax!cernvax!ethz!zu

stevenj@umbc3.UUCP (02/13/87)

In article <446@ethz.UUCP> zu@ethz.UUCP (Urs Zurbuchen) writes:
>I wrote an addition to the PD Command EDitor CED (by J.C. Dunford)
>
>If I get more than ten replies I will post the source to comp.sys.ibm.pc.

sounds great.  Msoft 4.0 ok?

post or mail, please.

stevenj@umbc3.umd.edu

darrylo@hpsrlc.UUCP (02/13/87)

     The COMMERCIAL version of CED, called PCED, has a capability
similar to pushd/popd (and, at ~$35, I think it's a good deal).

DISCLAIMER:  I know the author of CED (very) vaguely (e.g., I've
communicated with him on CompuServe).  I am NOT making any $$$, brownie
points, or whatever by giving PCED a plug.

     -- Darryl Okahata
        hplabs!hpcea!hpsrla!darrylo