[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Good report for LogicSoft

timothym@tekigm2.UUCP (03/03/87)

In article <129@ritcv.UUCP> kfk9673@ritcv.UUCP (Karl Kingston) writes:
>Is anybody out there in netland familiar with LogicSoft??  They are a mail
>order company that sells PC related hardware and software.
>but the problem is:  Are they reliable?  Are they a good company? etc.
>Karl

Hi,

Yes LogicSoft is reliable and easy to work with.

I ordered an NEC Multisync, but it had problems, so I sent it back. They sent
me another (at my request), it too was defective (more likely a slight incompa-
tibility with my hardware). After these two attempts, they refunded my money,
and were more than willing to try again with a third monitor (it cost me 22.00
to send each monitor back to them though). Although they really didn't want to
refund my money, they did, and I would be more than willing to do business with
them again.

They did  mess  up on an EGA card I ordered (I wanted the Spectra card, they
sent the Spectrum card). This was an easy mistake to make, as I did not really
say Spectra EGA (emphesis on EGA). They probly heard Spectr... and assumed the
Spectrum which had been available for a long time, not Spectra which had just
came out. In this case they issued an instant refund.

Overall, I rate them as one of the best mail order houses I have done business
with. They had in stock every thing I wanted, and shipped the next day, UPS
BLUE for the monitor, and FedX for the card.

Hope this answers any questions....

--
Tim Margeson (206)253-5240
PO Box 3500  d/s C1-937                          @@   'Who said that?'