[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Few questions.

raanan@bc-cis.UUCP (Raanan Herrmann) (03/08/87)

	1. I would like to write few memory resident programs. I have written
few in Assembler but now I want to write new one in C'. Is a tool/utility to
do so?

	2. Is there a good simple PD index-file library for C'? It just has
to allow me to open, add, delete, rewrite, search and close index files from
C'. No fancy stuff - simple Ascii keys. The library functions should not take a
lot of memory.

	Thanks,
Raanan Herrmann  (...!delftcc,phri!bc-cis!raanan)

psfales@ihlpl.ATT.COM (Peter Fales) (03/10/87)

In article <843@bc-cis.UUCP>, raanan@bc-cis.UUCP (Raanan Herrmann) writes:

> 	1. I would like to write few memory resident programs. I have written
> few in Assembler but now I want to write new one in C'. Is a tool/utility to
> do so?

The March 87 issue of Byte has an article on exactly that subject.
--
Peter Fales		UUCP:	...ihnp4!ihlpl!psfales
			work:	(312) 979-7784