From: "Paul H. Calamai" <humu!nosc!watmath!water!phcalamai>
Subject: Re: Hercules Screen Dump Utility?

Hi David. I'm currently using GRAFPLUS from Jewell Technologies, Inc.,
Seattle, Washington (206) 937-1081. With GRAFPLUS you can print any screen
image, it supports many printers (dot matrix, inkjet, and laser), scale
the printer image to size, print in color, black-on-white, or white-on-black,
and print vertically or horizontally. They include a utility that allows
you to configure GRAFPLUS for other printers. You can also print in either
graphics or text screen modes and you can integrate with BASIC, FORTRAN or
Pascal programs.

Their costumer support is great. Mine suddenly stopped working and after
many attempts to isolate the problem I gave them a call. At first we thought
it might be a result of some memory resident programs I had recently started
using but after some investigation they were able to deduce that it was
the V20 chip I had recently installed. Within two weeks I had a new version
that took care of the problem.

All this for about $45 US.......not bad!

Paul Calamai

///

From: humu!nosc!sdcsvax!ihnp4!hsi!tankus (Ed Tankus)

(Also available from:)

	Microcompatibles, Inc.
	301 Prelude Drive
	Silver Spring, MD
	(301) 563-0683 (?)

///

From: humu!nosc!sdcsvax!seismo!rutgers!ci-dandelion!hurt (Jim Hurt)

Not public domain - but the Tektronix 4010 terminal emulation program
called PC-PLOT includes a screen dump utility that does exactly what you
want.
///
--
David Lassner, University of Hawaii Computing Center, 808/948-7351
	UUCP:	  {ihnp4,seismo,ucbvax,dcdwest}!sdcsvax!nosc!uhccux!david