[net.general] help needed on copy protection

martin@oliven.UUCP (05/04/84)

Hello,  I need to know if there is anyone out in Net-Land that might be able to
help me.  I have a couple of needs (for copy protection) to be fulfilled.
Ideas can be in the forms of programs or as market available software.  We are
looking for copy protection from the garden variety type of user (we understand
that if somebody wants our software they will get it.  What I need is:

		1) something so that text files cannot be read or printed
		from the disk.
			a) by encrypting (and have prog. decrypt)
			b) hiding files on disk
			c) or otherwise making them unreadable
		2) Any way of making the disks uncopyable
		3) etc.....

					Any help is appreciated,

					Thanks,
					Martin Hall
			!ihnp4!zehntel!hplabs!oliveb!olivea!oliven!martin

Subject: help on copy protection
Newsgroups: general,micro

Subject: Help needed for copy protection
Newsgroups: general,crypt,micro