[comp.sys.ibm.pc] How do I get this on BITNET?

kfk9673@ritcv.UUCP (Karl Kingston) (03/20/87)

Can anyone tell me how I can get this newsgroup on BITNET?   I spend most
of my time on VMS and would like to be able to get this newsgroup without
having to log on to UNIX to read the news...

Thanks in advance...

raanan@bc-cis.UUCP (03/22/87)

In article <180@ritcv.UUCP> kfk9673@ritcv.UUCP (Karl Kingston) writes:
>Can anyone tell me how I can get this newsgroup on BITNET?   I spend most
>of my time on VMS and would like to be able to get this newsgroup without
>having to log on to UNIX to read the news...

	I think that you can ask your system administrator to mail all
the articles in comp.sys.ibm.pc to your mailbox on BITNET.

	This can be done by changing the sys file in /usr/lib/new and
adding the line:

	bitnet:comp.sys.ibm.pc,world::mail you@host.bitnet

Raanan Herrmann  (bc-cis!raanan, raanan@bc-cis)