[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Typing tutorial software

lodman@ncr-sd.UUCP (03/27/87)

Does anyone know of any software (preferably cheap) to teach
pc users how to type?

Please e-mail any suggestions and recommendations.

Thanks.

--
Michael Lodman
Advanced Development NCR Corporation E&M San Diego

dmt@mtunb.UUCP (03/31/87)

In article <1467@ncr-sd.SanDiego.NCR.COM> lodman@ncr-sd.UUCP (Mike Lodman) writes:

>Does anyone know of any software (preferably cheap) to teach
>pc users how to type?

I have written a Turbo Pascal program to drill my kids in touch-typing.
They used it for a while, enjoyed it, and it helped.
I'd be glad to post it if I get enough interest (EMail, please, not post).
When expressing interest, indicate source or .COM.

|    Dave Tutelman						|
|    Physical - AT&T  -  Lincroft, NJ				|
|    Logical -  ...ihnp4!mtuxo!mtunb!dmt			|
|    Audible -  (201) 576 2442					|